We provide every person the opportunity to pursue a higher quality of life through adaptive exercise, inclusive fitness, and nutritional coaching.
Adaptability Fitness, located in Albuquerque, NM, began operations November 1, 2013 and officially opened its doors at 585 Osuna Road, NE, in May 2014. We are a private fitness studio serving clients on every level of the fitness spectrum. We have the privilege and honor to work with people who have developmental and physical disabilities in addition to training elite athletes.
The business was founded on the principles of health and fitness for everyone regardless of athletic ability.
The studio provides completely adaptive equipment to accommodate special equipment, including wheelchairs. Our master trainer is certified in corrective exercise to ensure the appropriate programming is developed to meet individual goals.
Please call us to schedule a free consultation and tour our studio. We look forward to meeting you. We are confident we can develop a program to meet your needs!
We believe community outreach is essential to build relationships and trust with other organizations in our community.
- New Mexico Association for Continuity of Care (NMACC)
- Member (2014-present)
- Board Member (2016-present)
- Central New Mexico Community College (CNM)
- Externship with the Department of Exercise Science and Wellness Program (2015-present)
- Member, Community Advisory Board (2015-present)
- Amy Biel High School Internship (2018)
- SW Conference on Disability
- Presenter, “Why Exercise?” (2016-2017)
- Yoga classes (2017)
- Strength Training classes (2015-2017)
- Fitness Room (2015-2017)
- New Mexico Brain Injury Symposium
- Presenter, “Exercise and Lifelong Brain Health” (2015)
- ARC of New Mexico
- Presenter at annual conference, “Why Exercise?” (2015-2017)
- Contributed to ARC newsletter, three part series, “Exercise and Risk Factors of Abuse,” (2015)
- Muscular Dystrophy Association Lock-Up (2016-2017)
- Parkinson’s Association
- Coalition Conference (2016-2018)
- First Annual Parkinson’s Walk It Off (2018)
- Presenter, “Exercise and the Risk Factors of Abuse.”(2014)
- The 2016 Albuquerque Strength and Conditioning Clinic
- Presenter, “Exercise and Lifelong Brain Health”(2016)