- Bachelor of Arts in Communications (2000)
- Master of Business Administration (2011)
- Army: Basic Officers Leadership Course (BOLC/1LT)
- Presenter New Mexico Brain Injury Symposium, “Exercise and Lifelong Brain Health.”
- Presenter at Southwest Conference on Disability, “Why Exercise?”
- Presenter at 2016 Strength & Conditioning Clinic, “Exercise and Lifelong Brain Health.”
- ARC Newsletter, 3 part series, “Exercise and Risk Factors of Abuse.”
- Member, Board of Directors, New Mexico Association for Continuity of Care
- Member, Community Advisory Board, Central New Mexico Community College Exercise Science & Wellness Program
Jennifer is the CEO for Adaptability Fitness and handles the business operations. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism & Mass Communication, and a Master’s Degrees in Business Administration. She has over 20 years of marketing and design experience.
Owner | BA | MBA
I’m here to answer any questions you have about marketing, operations, employment or partnering.