- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- ACSM Certified Inclusive Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- CPR/AED American Heart Association
- Presenter New Mexico Brain Injury Symposium, “Exercise and Lifelong Brain Health.”
- Presenter at Southwest Conference on Disability, “Why Exercise?”
- Presenter at 2016 Strength & Conditioning Clinic, “Exercise and Lifelong Brain Health.”
- ARC Newsletter, 3 part series, “Exercise and Risk Factors of Abuse.”
- Member, Board of Directors, New Mexico Association for Continuity of Care
- Member, Community Advisory Board, Central New Mexico Community College Exercise Science & Wellness Program
Personal Trainer certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine with specializations in Fitness Nutrition and Corrective Exercise. He is also certified by the American College of Sports Medicine as an Inclusive Fitness Trainer and focuses on helping people with disabilities improve the quality of their lives. He has over 20 years of professional experience in the community. His involvement in the community focuses on the rights, issues, and concerns of people with disabilities and their families.
Personal Inclusive Trainer / Owner
CIFT CPT CES FNS
I’m here to answer any questions you might have about our products and services.